Sunday, November 30, 2008

Disneyworld

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Katie and I traveled to the far off land of Florida to experience the wide world of Disney. We went to 4 parks on 5 consecutive days and it was a blast. Here are a few pictures from the trip.


Zach definitely feeling the effects of the happiest place on earth.


Kate and Andrew steering our dinosaur at Animal Kingdom.

Kate feeling the effects of a full day at a park.

Katie and I in front of the castle at Magic Kingdom. It was tinseled out for Christmas-time.

This was a big highlight for me. Ever since I was a kid I have always wanted to see the huge Epcot ball. Not only did we see it, we went inside of it. Hot dang.

Kevin, Kellie,Brian and Luke all enjoying the dinosaurs in Animal Kingdom

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I love Luke's face in the last one.

Melissa Bond Davis said...

YAY!! I'm glad you guys had fun! Looks like this was your first warm Thanksgiving?