Thursday, June 11, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ballgame - June 2009


1. "Animal" by Miike Snow (Stacey)

2. “Sentimental Heart” by She & Him (Katie)

3. “A Postcard to Nina” by Jens Lekman (Keith)

4. “Windfall” by Son Volt (Jud)

5. “Daylight” by Matt & Kim (Brian)

6. “Pink Moon” by Nick Drake (Melissa)

7. “Take it Easy" by the Eagles (Ellen)


June’s Theme: Take Me Out to The Ballgame!

8. “The Boys Are Back In Town” by Thin Lizzy

9. “Centerfield” by John Fogerty

10. “I Got You (I Feel Good)” by James Brown

11. “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” by Hold Steady

12. “Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond

13. “Lights “ by Journey

14. “Bye-Bye, Baby” (Bonus Track) KSFO

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Well done Brian! I also loooove Brian's pick for the family side. I keep meaning to look that up whenever I see the Bacardi commercial, and I am so happy to have it on my iPod.

Melissa Bond Davis said...

Well done everyone! I love this!