Saturday, October 4, 2008

Need Opinions or Justification

This is the Blitz form Verizon Wireless.

I REALLY REALLY want this phone.

I am really hating my phone right now and need a new one. My phone only hold up to 50 texts before I have to clear it, and that is suuuper annoying/inconvenient! I get a new phone in February, but thats a long time with a yucky phone you don't like. IF i were to get this phone new it would only cost $70.

So my conundrum is $70 vs. 4 months. I have the $70, so thats not the issue. I just feel like a want a new start with everything in my life, and this is one of the new things I want (maybe I should talk to my councelor...)

OPINIONS NEEDED!!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

It is a cute phone, but is 4 months worth $70 dollars?
Here's a suggestion: You wait 4 months and give me the 70 bucks. Sounds like a winner

Katie & Keith Bond said...

iPhone...the applications make it worth it.

Melissa Bond Davis said...

#1 - Stacey, you loose

#2 - reasons for no iphone
a)Verizon does not offer iphone and I am not switching my carrier
b)I 100% hate touch screens for cell phones.
c)I'm looking for a good phone...

Katie & Keith Bond said...

I hear you on a and b. c, though...I hear nothing but good things.